Linguini and Clams
Make sure to use fresh clams for this pasta. I prefer smaller clams like little necks or cockles because they have a much sweeter meat.
- Heat a medium saucepan with extra virgin olive oil over the stove
- Add the garlic, whole clams, and seasoning and allow the garlic to cook until golden brown
- Pour in the white wine and reduce it by half
- Add the chopped clams, juice, butter and green onions
- Allow the sauce to cook until all of the whole clams have opened and the sauce has reduced to a light, buttery sauce
- Add the linguini into the sauce and allow it to cook together for 2 minutes